Configuring the SentinelOne App
The SentinelOne App allows you to access your SentinelOne antivirus threats right on your RocketCyber dashboard
How to Set Up
- Find your SentinelOne API Token
- Log in to the SentinelOne portal
- Go to the user menu on the right and select
- There may be an option to Generate API Token on the main user page. If not, go to Options > Generate API Token
- Copy the generated token
- Add the API Token to your SentinelOne App configurations
- Go to your RocketCyber dashboard
- Enable the SentinelOne App in the App Store if you have not already done so
- Go to the customer you will associate with this SentinelOne API token
- Click the gear on the SentinelOne App to access the configuration menu
- Paste the API Token into the box
- Enjoy the convenience of SentinelOne threats delivered directly to your RocketCyber dashboard!
- This API token will last for 6 months. After that time you will need to follow this procedure again.
- You will get a warning in your app one week before the token expires
- To refresh the token, follow the exact same procedure outlined above.
- Paste the new API Token into the box, exactly like the first time. It will overwrite the old token
- If at any time you wish to revoke that token, you can click
Revoke API tokenin the SentinelOne user menu, one item above the Generate API token option