Custom Whitelisting Beta
What if you want to whitlelist network tools, but only for your network administrators? Well now you can
You can create whitelist rules like
email = 'firstname.lastname@example.org' OR 'email@example.com'
malicious_file_name = 'PuTTy'
- Select an app result of the type you would like to whitelist, and select
Add to Whitelistas usual
Customin the bottom left
- A list of all attribute paths will populate, each with a text field. Fill in the desired values.
- Options are OR if within the same box. Each box is then combined with an AND.
- For example, in the picture above, you will whitelist items which match all of the following
- Result = "success" AND
- description = "Update user" AND
- principalName = "firstname.lastname@example.org" or "email@example.com"
Apply to existingif desired, and click