How to enable Autotask ticket creation via ATES mailbox
RocketCyber supports Autotask ticket creation via the ATES mailbox. Tickets will be created for accounts in Autotask for which there is a matching customer name in RocketCyber. Additionally, the ticket will be connected to Configuration Items in Autotask which have a Reference Name matching the selected Device identifier.
To enable the integration, we'll first need to configure the ATES mailbox in Autotask.
- Go to Admin > Features & Settings
- Select Application-Wide (Shared) Features > Incoming Email Processing
- Edit the Add Ticket Email Service (ATES) item
- Ensure the ATES mailbox is active and has a Service Provider Password set.
- Now configure RocketCyber with the Service Provider ID and Service Provider Password for the ATES mailbox.
- In RocketCyber, navigate to Provider Settings > Notifications for your MSP account.
- Configure the Autotask ID with the Service Provider ID provided by the ATES mailbox
- The Autotask Password should be populated with the configured Service Provider Password for the ATES mailbox
- Select the relevant customer and device identifiers and enabled events