How to configure RocketCyber's Office 365 monitoring apps
Before You Begin
In order to configure Office 365 apps, you will need a valid administrator account for each Microsoft tenant (not one global administrator account that has access to all tenants).
The admin account used to grant permissions must also have either the Security Reader or Security Administrator role
- Go to the App Store and enable desired apps.
- Go to a customer (These apps must be configured at the customer level because you are linking a specific customer with their Microsoft tenant)
- Select the gear at the bottom of the tile to configure one of the enabled Office 365 apps. It does not matter which app you configure
4. Select Log in to Microsoft Account
5. Link this customer to the correct Microsoft account
- If you have already logged into these accounts via the Azure portal, simply select the correct account from the list
- If you have not already logged into this account, enter the credentials
Only one Office 365 app need be configured per customer. Once any Office 365 app is linked to a Microsoft account, all other Office 365 apps will sync to that account automatically.
Removing a Microsoft Account
- Go to the app configuration for the customer whose Microsoft account you wish to remove as described above in steps 2-3 above.
- Select Remove linked Microsoft account from this customer
3. Wait a moment for the page to refresh. You should get a confirmation message if the removal succeeded.
If you wish to verify that the account was removed successfully, enter the app configuration again. It should give you the option to link an account.
Accidentally Synced a Customer to the Wrong Microsoft Account
- Just remove the Microsoft account and try again!