This will walk you through the steps of configuring the Barracuda Sentinel App
First Enable the Sentinel Monitor App
Logon to the console and enable the Sentinel App
- From the Left Hand Navigation, Click On App Store
- Switch On the Barracuda Sentinel Monitor App
Map The Sentinel Customers
- From the Left Hand Navigation, Click Integrations
2. Click Email Security, then Click Barracuda Sentinel Monitor
This form will allow you to paste in the Account Access Token (ID) for Barracuda Sentinel for each customer that is managed.
To Find the Account Access Token (ID)
1. Logon to Barracuda Sentinel Dashboard and change context to the appropriate customer account.
2. In the url bar of the browser, click to display the full url
3. In the url find the Account Access Token (ID), it should be formatted like :
4. Copy the Account Access Token (ID) from the url to the Integrations tab for the appropriate customer.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for all customer accounts, when finished click Save on the Integrations tab in the RocketCyber console.
Configure Sentinel Syslog Destination
1. Logon to the Sentinel Dashboard
2. Click the Gear icon on the upper right hand corner of the screen
3. Click on Syslog Integration
4. In the IP Address/Hostname field type: syslog.rocketcyber.com
5. Leave Port set to 6514
6. Click Save
7. Click the Test button to test the connection.
Congratulations. Sentinel Monitoring app should now start forwarding data to the RocketCyber Console.