Access your Webroot AV threats on your RocketCyber dashboard
To set up your Webroot App on RocketCyber, you will need the following pieces of account information:
3. Client ID
4. Client Secret
5. GSM Key/Parent Keycode
You will need to have your Webroot instance configured as an MSP for the API access menu to be visible.
How to Set Up
- Collect needed Webroot login information
- Log on to your Webroot dashboard
- Go to Settings
- Go to API Access
- Select New
- Enter a name and description so that you will remember what these credentials are used for, then click Create
- Write down your Client ID and Client Secret. You will need these to log in to RocketCyber
- Now, back on the Settings menu, go to Account Information
- Write down your Parent Keycode (sometimes called GSM key). You will need this to log in to RocketCyber
- If you have not already done so, enable the Webroot App in RocketCyber's App Store
- Fill in each piece of information in the Webroot config and click Create
- Go to your RocketCyber dashboard
- Enable the Webroot App in the App Store if you have not already done so
- Go to the customer you will associate with this Webroot API token
- Click the gear on the Webroot App to access the configuration menu
- Enter each piece of information into the box labelled with its name
- Enjoy the convenience of Webroot threats delivered directly to your RocketCyber dashboard!
If you have all customers under a single Webroot instance, you only need to install Webroot in one customer.
- If at any time you wish to revoke that token, you can delete the API credentials in your Webroot dashboard by following steps 1A-1C, then select the credential you wish to delete and click the Delete button
All AV data will be reported within a single customer in the RocketCyber dashboard. We recommend you do the integration in your internal customer (i.e. the customer you put your own devices in).
Future integrations are in development, based on creating a mapping from your the assigned site or company in your AV dashboard to the customer name in RocketCyber.