How to enable automatic ConnectWise ticket creation
If you are a managed customer, use our managed incident integration.
RocketCyber supports automatically creating a Service Ticket attached to accounts in ConnectWise when an App Result is found for a matching Customer. Matching accounts in ConnectWise will be found by the Customer’s exact name in RocketCyber.
To enable this integration, we’ll first need to add an API key in ConnectWise for RocketCyber to use
- In ConnectWise
- Go to My Account > API Keys
- Select “+” to add a new API key, enter the description as “RocketCyber”, and select the floppy disk save icon to save and generate a new API key
- Take note of the newly generated API Key
- In RocketCyber
- Navigate to Provider > Settings > Notifications for your MSP account
- Fill in your company id (what you use to login to ConnectWise), your newly created public and private API keys, and the host you use in ConnectWise (this will be first part of the URL of your connectwise account while you’re logged in)