How to get all credentials needed to create a ConnectWise API integration with RocketCyber
For an API integration, you will need:
- Your company id (what you use to log in to ConnectWise. e.g. rocketcyber)
- The host you use in ConnectWise
- This will be first part of the URL of your ConnectWise account while you’re logged in. For example: https://api-na.myconnectwise.net
This must be an API url. It should begin with "https://" and usually includes "api-"
- Public and private API keys
- Go to My Account > API Keys
- Select “+” to add a new API key
- Enter the description as “RocketCyber”, and select the floppy disk save icon to save and generate a new API key
- These are your public and private API keys. Make sure you copy these down.